Enter the IT security industry with the knowledge of the globally-recognised CompTIA best practice concepts in this course.
Who should take this course
Anyone who is looking to enter the world of IT security or any IT professional who is looking to upskill.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
Learn the fundamentals of computer security with the vendor-neutral CompTIA Security+ course and live labs package where you will have 19 comprehensive modules to guide you through everything you’ll need to know to pass your exams. The live labs are an essential learning resource for students as it allows them to test their knowledge and skills in practice exercises and environments without the need to invest in a costly test lab of their own.
- Network Terminology.
- Learn all you need to know about wireless.
- Introduction to security terminology.
- Identifying and satisfying compliance needs and policies for data security.
- Physical Security.
- Gain insight into disaster recovery, risk analysis, business continuity and business impact analysis.
- Introduction to Computer Forensics.
- Different types of attacks and system security threats and how they can be blocked.
- The use of encryption to protect data, even if it is intercepted by a third party.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.