About this Course:
This course provides a comprehensive explanation of the basic concepts and scientific terms required for beginners, academic learners and intermediate experts to reach the professional level in the design, management and maintenance of computer and information network failures and contents are as follows:
Part One: Introduction to Computer and Information Networks:
- The first lecture: What are computer networks?
- The second lecture: ways to connect computer networks
- The third lecture: Types of computer networks
- The Fourth Lecture: Computer Network Equipment and Services
- The fifth lecture: the transmission medium of the signal in the networks of computers
Part 2: ISO Model for Computer Networks:
- The first lecture: Why the ISO model?
- The second lecture: the seventh, sixth and fifth classes of the ISO model
- Third lecture: The fourth and third classes of the ISO model
- Fourth lecture: The second and first classes of the ISO model
- First preparation: Interaction of ISO model layers for computer networks
Part Three: TCP / IP Protocol:
- The first lecture: Introduction to the protocols of computer networks
- The second lecture: IP protocol
- The third lecture: TCP and UDP protocols
- Fourth Lecture: Applied Protocols
- The fifth lecture: TCP / IP commands and software
Section Four: Wireless Networks:
- The first lecture: The benefits of wireless communication
- The second lecture: Types of wireless networks
- Third Lecture: Wireless Network Protocol
- Fourth Lecture: Wireless Networking Devices
- The fifth lecture: The disadvantages and disadvantages of wireless networks
- The basics of using the computer
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- Basic concepts of computers and information networks
- Management of computer networks
- Maintenance of computer networks
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.