Conference Calls-You Can Present Well On Any conference Call
Imagine knowing that you can be great every time you present on a conference call. Wouldn't it be comforting to know that you have the ability to make people understand you and remember your key points anytime you give presentations on conference calls?
In this How to Present on Conference Calls course you will learn many practical tips plus dos and don'ts on how to speak effectively on telephone meetings. Teleconferences can seem deceptively easy and yet it can be hard to present in a way that captures and keeps attention from all the participants. Speaking on the telephone presents unique challenges i.e. you can't see your audience or if they are paying attention. But teleconferences remain an important part of most organizations' communication procedures.
This course is structured around a series of lectures. The trainer is speaking to you and asking you to record yourself speaking in mock conference call exercises. learning how to speak more effectively can only be done by speaking more and by listening to yourself.
In this course you will learn the following:
- Common conference call blunders to avoid.
- Best practices for preparing to present on conference calls.
- How to keep listeners engaged to your call even when you can't see your audience.
- How to use notes effectively while on a conference call.
Why wait any longer? You may have an opportunity to speak on a conference call as soon as tomorrow. so why not do what it takes now so that you will be great for your next presentation opportunity.
Your trainer TJ Walker has been coaching executives how to present more effectively on conference calls for decades. Now for the first time you can receive the same training he gives to Fortune 500 executives and world leaders but at a small fraction of the price.
- Willingness to audio record your presentation via cell phone or other audio recorder
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Executives who must present information on conference calls
- Investor Relations executives
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Present on conference calls
- Present forcefully and confidently on telephone calls
- Speak effectively on conference calls
- You Can Be As comfortable Presenting on Conference Calls As Talking to Your Best
- The Foolproof Methods of Eliminating Nerves Before A Conference Call
- Bonus Reading
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.