Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs. However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships. Unlock
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Lesson One: Defining Conflict
- Lesson Two: Types of Conflict
- Lesson Three: Open Conflict vs Hidden Conflict
- Lesson Four: Spontaneous and Reflective Behavior
- Lesson Five: The Johari Window
- Lesson Six: Stages of Conflict
- Lesson Seven: Conflict Resolution Style
- Lesson Eight: The Role of Communication in
- Lesson Nine: Active Listening Skills
- Lesson Ten: Paraphrasing Skills
- Lesson Eleven: Powerful Questions
- Lesson Twelve: Body Language
- Lesson Thirteen: Activity - The
- Lesson Fourteen: Conflict and Its Resolution
- Lesson Fifteen: Helping Others Through Conflict
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.