The fear of public speaking is known as Glossophobia. According to one estimate, about 75 percent of people suffer from various forms of this phobia and ten percent of people are genuinely terrified. This Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public level 2 will teach you to come out of nervousness when you are attending company meetings, how to get easier to make conversation at gathering and social events, and how to handle awkward situations.
Basically, this course will improve your speaking skills in informal situations so, be confident and skilled to interact with others by having this course.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Speaking in Public
- Course Overview
- Good Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Getting Comfortable in Conversation
- Redesigning Yourself for Strength
- Maximizing Meetings
- Controlling Nervousness
- Communicating Effectively
- Identifying Basic Communication Techniques
- Formal and Informal Communication
- Describing Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Understanding Body Language
- Making Effective Presentations
- Fundamentals of Productive Meetings
- Written Communication
- Electronic Communication
- Creating Graphics for Business Communication
- Communicating Static Information
- Communicating Dynamic Information
- Representing Your Boss
- Communicating Your Boss's Decisions
- Supporting Your Boss and Colleagues
Building a Partnership with Your Boss
Why Should You Choose Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.