About this Course:
What do the Michelin Guide soap operas and recipes for cooking with Campbell's soup all have in common? They all started as content marketing. Each one was considered a better way to attract customers to a brand than just spending more on advertising. But they had the disadvantage of requiring huge sums to distribute to their respective audiences. And that's the good news for you--the Internet has now reduced distribution costs to nearly zero so content marketing is within reach of even the most budget-challenged companies. All you need to do is to understand how to identify your audience learn their content needs and meet them. Which is actually what this course on content marketing will do for you. Learn how to reach your audience with quality content that won't break the bank.
- A basic knowledge of online marketing concepts
- Basic Understanding of Business
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn common content marketing mistakes
- Understand how to grow an audience and relationship building strategies
- Pick up strategies to create highly valuable content and quick ways to get more leads
- Learn how to use landing pages A/B testing and email option strategies to get real results
- Unit 1 - Welcome to Content Marketing By Mike Moran
- Unit 2 - What Exactly is Content Marketing?
- Unit 3 - How Does Content Marketing Work?
- Unit 4 - The Four Steps to Content Marketing Success
- Unit 5 - Research Your Audience
- Unit 6 - Develop Your Content
- Unit 7 - Promote Your Content
- Unit 8 - Measure Your Results
- Unit 9 - Knowledge Might Be Power But It Sure Isn't Money
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.