Companies everywhere, no matter what their industry, can benefit from the principles of continuous improvement with Lean. Whether they adopt a very formal process or commit to something less structured, they can follow its principles and improve their bottom line by reducing wasted time and resources.This course is designed for learners who have completed the pre-requisite Lean Process Improvement course, and perhaps have been involved in implementation of its principles in their workplace. It is the ideal next step along the path of learning and creating a workplace culture committed to continuous improvement.
This course will help you know how to:
- Describe what continuous improvement with Lean is all about
- Explain the concepts of the continuous improvement cycle: Identify, Plan, Execute, and Review
- Apply Lean continuous improvement concepts to a case study
- Present ideas for continuous improvement
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Continuous Improvement
- Session Three: Stage One - Identify Areas For Improvement
- Session Four: Stage Two - Create a Plan for Improvement
- Session Five: Stage Three - Implement the Changes
- Session Six: Stage Four - Review the Impact
- Session Seven: Test Driving
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.