Effective leaders understand how powerful an opportunity can be when they can tap into the intelligence, wisdom, and innovation present in their workforce. Conversational leadership provides the space and infrastructure for knowledge sharing to take place, for employees, stakeholders, and the community to be involved in discussing big, important questions, and to generate solutions that people within the organization can take action on.
This will help you know how to:
- About the wisdom inherent in encouraging conversational leadership
- How to describe the four I
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What's In A Word?
- Session Three: Fundamental Elements
- Session Four: The Four-I Model of Organizational Conversation
- Session Five: The Conversational Leadership Framework
- Session Six: World Cafe
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.