About this Course:
The most important skill in copywriting is the ability to grab attention. You might have the best product or service in the world, and your promotional copy might be amazing, but if no one stops to read your headline, no one will stop to read your copy.
Welcome to The Copywriting Course for Beginners, Part Two of Three: Headlines and Opening Lines.
I'm your instructor, Alan Sharpe. I got started as a copywriter in 1989. In the years since then, I've worked as a freelancer and as an in-house copywriter at an ad agency. I have written in all of the channels-offline, online, outdoor, mobile and broadcast. I have written print ads, radio commercials, email newsletters, sales letters, banner ads, product packaging, brochures, factsheets, case studies, slogans and plenty more for Apple, IBM, Bell, Re/Max, Hilton Hotels and hundreds of other clients worldwide. I got married, bought a house, and raised two kids on my copywriting salary alone. In case you're wondering, I've been teaching copywriting since 1995. I teach copywriting to over twelve thousand students from one hundred and thirty-eight countries. I am one of the top-rated instructors in the copywriting.
About the Course
This course teaches you how to do the toughest thing in copywriting-grab and keep attention. I teach you the tips and tricks I've learned in over 30 years of writing headlines and opening lines. At the end of this course, you will know how to write headlines that grab attention. And you'll know how to write opening lines that keep attention.
- This course is divided into two sections.
Section one is all about headlines. You'll learn the two things that every headline you write must accomplish. I'll show you an original way to brainstorm headline ideas that are creative and original. You'll learn nine ways to write headlines that stand out and grab attention. We'll cover how to write offline headlines, online headlines, email headlines, and Google text ad headlines.
Section two is all about opening lines.
- You'll discover why your opening lines is the most important line in copywriting, after your headline. We'll look at the many creative ways you can start your body copy. And I'll share with you the unique challenge I face in writing opening lines.
- This course is filled with practical, step-by-step advice, tools, tips and tricks that I've learned over the years as a professional copywriter. I use dozens of examples from the real world of copywriting-both offline and online-to teach you to art of writing effective headlines and opening lines.
- I designed this course for copywriters who want to be original, who want to avoid the many boilerplate, lame and formulaic ways of writing headlines and opening lines. If you need to write compelling headlines and original opening lines for a living, then this course is for you.
Learn more about the course by reviewing the course description and course outline below.
Watch the free preview lessons. Read the reviews from my satisfied students. Then enroll today.
- Read and write English fluently
- Ideally, have taken Copywriting for Beginners Part 1
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- Copywriters who want to write original headlines and opening lines
- Copywriters who want to avoid the many boilerplate, lame and formulaic ways of writing headlines and opening lines
- Copywriters who need to craft effective Google text ad headlines
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Write offline and online headlines that grab attention
- Write opening lines that keep attention
- Brainstorm original headlines ideas
- Write compelling print headlines
- Write effective Google text ad headlines
- Write magnetic opening lines
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.