Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Sometimes getting over a mental block that is stopping you in life can be rather hard, but necessary. You feel agitated, angry and get mood swings when trying to leave the bad habits behind. The solution to all these problems is often having the right support, whether through counselling or psychotherapy. Well combining these ideas, you can now take this Counselling & Psychotherapy Level 2 to help you overcome any struggle you may be facing.
If you are shy about opening up about your problems to others or have a loved one suffering from an addiction, then you must heed the counselling portion of this course. Here you will learn about the basics of counselling. This course teaches you the importance of realizing the fact that you need help and selecting the correct form of treatment. You will also learn to find the source of your addiction, the value of honesty and much more. Following these you move onto the Psychotherapy portion of the course where you learn about different types of therapy and their working mechanism.
So what are you waiting for, take this course now and put your newly learnt skills to the test.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- What is Counselling?
- Purpose and Aims of Counselling
- Fields of Counselling
- Counselling Theories
- Skills Needed in Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Ethics in Counselling
- Conducting Sessions
- Addiction Counselling
- Introduction to Addiction Counselling
- Adlerian Psychology
- Behavioral Therapy
- Brief Therapy
- Role of Addiction Counsellor
- Goals and Objectives of Individual Drug Counseling
- Treatment Initiation
- Dealing With Problems That Arise
- Counsellor Characteristics and Training
- Addiction Recovery
- Addiction Counselling Basics
- Realize That You Need Help
- Realize the Importance of Selecting the Correct Treatment
- Work On Identifying the Source of Why You Have an Addiction
- Have an Open Mind
- Be Honest With Yourself and Others
- The Dangers of Not Getting Help When You Need It
- Introduction to Psychotherapy
- What is Psychotherapy?
- Theories of Psychotherapy
- Structure of Personality
- MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy
- How Does Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Work?
- Why Is Emotion Regulation Important?
- Psychotherapy Healing
- Types Of Psychotherapies
- Gestalt Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Expressive Therapy
Why Should You Choose Counselling & Psychotherapy Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.