If you’re hoping to become a Counsellor then this Mastering Counselling course is a must. There are many techniques used by Counsellors and this course is a complete guide and will teach you to help people. Counselling is a rewarding career, you could work on a freelance basis, or as part of an organisation, so there are many different options open to you with this course. Whether you are totally new to the subject, or simply need to re-fresh your knowledge, this course will be your definitive guide.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who should take this course
This course would be ideal for those hoping to work as a Counsellor, whether freelance or otherwise.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
- Mental Health Care Worker
- Social Worker
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- THE HISTORY OF COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- ROLE OF THE PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR
- THE PROCESS OF COUNSELING
- STUDYNG THEORETICAL APPROACHES IN COUNSELING
- IDENTIFYING ETHICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES IN COUNSELING
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN COUNSELING
- SCHOOL COUNSELING TECHNIQUES
- OVERVIEW OF MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE & REHABILITATION COUNSELING
- IDENTIFYING SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ELEMENTS OF COUNSELING
- FAMILY COUNSELING AND MARRIAGE
- CAREER COUNSELING TIPS
- GROUP COUNSELING TECHNIQUES
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Counselling.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.