About this Course:
Programming interviews are like standard plays in professional sport - prepare accordingly. Don't let Programming Interview gotchas get you down!
This course has been drawn by a team that has conducted hundreds of technical interviews at Google and Flipkart.
Just like teams prepare for their opponent's playbooks in professional sport it makes sense for you to approach programming interviews anticipating the interviewer's playbook.
Programming interviews differ from real programming jobs in several important aspects so they merit being treated differently just like set pieces in sport
- Pointers: Memory layout of pointers and variables pointer arithmetic arrays pointers to pointers pointers to structures argument passing to functions pointer reassignment and modification - complete with visuals to help you conceptualize how things work
- Strings: Strings Character pointers character arrays null termination of strings string.h function implementations with detailed explanations
- Linked lists: Visualization traversal creating or deleting nodes sorted merge reversing a linked list and many many problems and solutions doubly linked lists
- Bit Manipulation: Work with bits and bit operations
- Sorting and searching algorithms: Visualize how common sorting and searching algorithms work and the speed and efficiency of those algorithms
- Recursion: Master recursion with lots of practice! 8 common and uncommon recursive problems explained. Binary search finding all subsets of a subset finding all anagrams of a word the infamous 8 Queens problem executing dependent tasks finding a path through a maze implementing PaintFill comparing two binary trees
- Data Structures: Understand queues stacks heaps binary trees and graphs in detail along with common operations and their complexity. Includes code for every data structure along with solved interview problems based on these data structures
- Step-by-step solutions to dozens of common programming problems: Palindromes Game of Life Sudoku Validator Breaking a Document into Chunks Run Length Encoding Points within a distance are some of the problems solved and explained
- This course requires some basic understanding of a programming language preferably C. Some solutions are in Java though Java is not a requirement
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- YEP! New engineering graduate students who are interviewing for software engineering jobs
- YEP! Professionals from other fields with some programming knowledge looking to change to a software role
- YEP! Software professionals with several years of experience who want to brush up on core concepts
- NOPE! Other technology related professionals who are looking for a high level overview of pointer concepts
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Know how to approach and prepare for coding interviews
- Understand pointer concepts and memory management at a very deep and fundamental level
- Tackle a wide variety of linked list problems and know how to get started when asked linked list questions as a part of interviews
- Tackle a wide variety of general pointer and string problems and know how to answer questions on them during interviews
- Tackle a wide variety of general programming problems which involve just plain logic no standard algorithms or data structures these help you get the details right!
- Pointer and Arrays
- Strings are just pointers at heart
- Linked lists can be fun!
- Bit Manipulation
- General programming problems - practice makes perfect
- Big-O Notation Sorting And Searching Algorithms
- Recursion and the recursive sense
- Stacks And Queues
- Binary Trees
- Binary Search Trees
- Binary Tree Problems
- Revisiting Sorting - The Heap Sort
- Heap Problems
- Graph Algorithms
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.