About this Course:
The best way to understand if this course is really for you is by asking yourself a few basic questions:
- Do you like building ''things'' by yourself?
- Are you looking for ways to easily combine software and hardware components?
- Did you ever wonder how electronic devices are really working?
- Do you have some creative idea and you just looking for ways to easily prototype it?
- Would you be excited to monitor and control the physical world with a software program that you created?
- Would you like to join the growing worldwide wave of Internet of Things Makers?
- If the answer is ''YES'' for most of the questions above then you just landed in the right place. Arduino is probably one of the most amazing developments and prototyping platform today with endless possibilities for Do-It-Yourself Makers looking for ways to express their creative mind and technical capabilities.
- It is really up to us, we can build simple and fun projects to very complex autonomous systems that can interact with users and help us to better bridge between the physical and the digital worlds.
- This course is a starting point as part of a larger comprehensive training program divided into levels that are all about Arduino and the eco-system around it. Each course covers a specific group of subjects to let you develop and grow your skills in a step-by-step pace while enjoying the long journey.
Are you ready to start being ''Crazy'' about Arduino?
- Basic electronics background
- Arduino IDE (Free)
- Fritzing (Free)
- Basic Electronics Components (Arduino Starter Kit)
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand the Arduino Eco-System
- Utilize the digital and analog interfaces
- Develop sketch using the the Arduino IDE
- Design and review circuits using Fritzing
- Wire ''Things'' together
- Build a project with switches, LEDs, resistors and motion sensor
- Learn and use the C language syntax
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.