Webinars are a fantastic, inexpensive way to reach a large number of people. Webinars are great tools if you want to market a new or improved product, train employees, demonstrate a new task, or have a meeting with employees located throughout the globe. Being an interactive form of media, Webinars provides a great environment for these activities and so much more. Creating a Great Webinar is all about providing a great interaction between the presenter and the audience. Develop the skills needed to promote, host, or facilitate a great Webinar for you or your company. Sharing your passion and knowledge with a Webinar is the best way to reach many with the power of one.
Find out how to:
- Define webinars and their purpose
- Choose the best formats
- Prepare for webinars
- Avoid common mistakes
- Understand how to interact with the target audience
- Follow up successfully
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Can a Webinar Do?
- Module Three: Successful Webinar Criteria
- Module Four: Find the Right Format
- Module Five: Marketing and Social Media
- Module Six: Leading up to Your Webinar
- Module Seven: Drive Up Registration
- Module Eight: Presentation Tips
- Module Nine: Interacting with Your Audience
- Module Ten: Mistakes to Avoid
- Module Eleven: Post Event
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.