Organizations recognize that they do better business when their people are engaged, motivated, and yes, talented. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, or even just stability. This course will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people and how to help them grow in preparation for the future. It will also help you support and grow your organization by teaching you how to apply the most current research and adapt your organization to the ever-changing marketplaces.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Understanding Talent Management
- Session Three: Understanding Performance Management
- Session Four: Understanding Succession Planning.
- Session Five: Creating a Talent Management Plan
- Session Six: About Competency-Based Programs
- Session Seven: Identifying Talent
- Session Eight: Bring on Bench Strength
- Session Nine: Conducting Talent Assessments to Create a Talent Profile
- Session Ten: Keeping People Interested
- Session Eleven: Talent Review Meetings
- Session Twelve: Show Me the Money!
- Session Thirteen: Communicating with High Potentials
- Session Fourteen: Development Strategies3
- Session Fifteen: Reality Check!
- Session Sixteen: Fostering Engagement
- Session Seventeen: Evaluating the Plan
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.