Creative thinking and innovation are vital components in both our personal and professional lives. However, many people feel as though they are lacking in creativity. What most of us do not recognize is that we are creative on a daily basis, whether it's picking out what clothes to wear in the morning or stretching a tight budget at work. While these tasks may not normally be associated with creativity, there is a great deal of creativity involved to get those jobs done. While some people seem to be simply bursting with creativity, others find it a struggle to think outside the square. If you fall into the latter category, it is important to understand that boosting your creative and innovative abilities takes practice. Recognizing and honing your own creative potential is a process.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What Is Creativity and Innovation?
- Session Three: Individual Creativity
- Session Four: Get Creative
- Session Five: Developing the Right Environment for Creativity
- Session Six: Creativity and Innovation in Business
- Session Seven: Where Does Creativity Fit Into the Problem-Solving Process?
- Session Eight: Defining the Problem
- Session Nine: Creative Techniques
- Session Ten: Encouraging Creativity In A Team
- Session Eleven: Putting It All Together
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.