Be an expert in criminal and forensic psychology with the Criminology & Forensic Psychology Ultimate Bundle course and be an expert in analyzing the crime scene and criminal psychology.
Throughout the course, you will learn how to perform offender profiling. The course also provides discussion on the infamous case studies with detailed court proceedings. The course starts by explaining the background of forensic psychology. You will explore the roles and applications of a Forensic Psychologist. After that, the course explains all the essential areas for mastering criminal psychology covering the body language of lying, prevention of crime, psychological profiling of serial killers, geographical profiling, interviewing and interrogation, punishment, and rehabilitation, etc. Then the course examines the process of offender profiling along with its history and the ways of crime analysis, Profiling the offender, and the serial killers, etc. The course also teaches you the recent approaches to offender profiling.
By the end of the course, you will be able to understand the psychology of the criminal and serial killers and know the right ways of offender profiling.
Who should take this course
Certificate of Achievement
- Introduction: About the Course and the Tutor
- History of development of Forensic Psychology
Research Methods in Forensic Psychology:
- Research Design and Methodology
- Critical evaluation of psychological research
- Introduction to Criminology
- Classification of Crimes
- Understanding Crime
- Different Types of Crime
Theories of Offending:
- Introduction to theories of offending
- Theories of sexual offending
- Theories of violent offending
- Theories of fire-setting behaviour
Personal Attributes of Offenders:
- Personal characteristics of offenders
- Personality disordered offenders
- Psychopathic offenders
- Mental Illness and offending
Forensic Psychology in Police Investigations:
- An Introduction to Offender Profiling
- Approaches to Offender Profiling
- The Effectiveness of Offender Profiling
Forensic Psychology in the Courtroom:
- Eye-witness testimony
- Expert witness testimony
- Attitudes towards victims
Forensic Psychology in Practice:
- 'What works' literature in reducing re-offending
- Interventions to reduce risk of re-offending
- Incident management (Crisis Negotiation)
- Mock Exam- Criminology & Forensic Psychology Ultimate Bundle
- Final Exam- Criminology & Forensic Psychology Ultimate Bundle
About Course Provider
We are a top provider of excellent quality, professional accredited online courses and training packages. Those who work for our organisation are dedicated to helping people and organisations improve their skills and knowledge, or that of their workforce, flexibly, conveniently, and at reasonable prices. Our courses and training packages are produced and delivered by a hardworking team of industry professionals, so customers can be safe in the knowledge that they are in the hands of experts in their field.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.