This course will help you introduce the different facets of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to participants. It will also help you teach them how to identify who their customers really are, analyze the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates within an organization.
This course will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Customer Relationship Management
- Session Three: What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Session Four: Checklist for Success
- Session Five: Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Session Six: Considerations in Tool Selection
- Session Seven: Strategies for Customer Retention
- Session Eight: Building the Future
- Session Nine: Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- Session Ten: The Development Team
- Session Eleven: Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.