Master the skills needed to reach the highest levels of IT security professionalism and stand out from the crowd with this all-inclusive five course Cyber Security & Ethical Hacker Expert package.
Who should take this course
This package is for anyone who is looking to gain extensive, expert knowledge in IT security.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. In order to obtain certification for CISSP students must have at least five years of recent full-time professional work experience in at least 2 of the 8 CISSP domains.
The course includes all the materials needed to study towards obtaining the most recognised certifications in the industry:
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Using enumeration to catalogue system resources and potential routes to breach.
- Automated tools for breaching security including Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms and Denial of Service (DOS) attacks.
- The role of social engineering to steal confidential information directly from employees.
- Using sniffers and session hijacking to mask illegal access to system resources.
- Web-based attacks that can take online systems down.
- How wireless network security can be breached.
- How hackers avoid protective measures like IDS, firewalls and honeypots.
- Using cryptography and steganography to protect data.
- How to use the Metasploit toolkit to assess network protection measures and apply fixes where appropriate.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- How to carry out an investigation according to industry best practice principles and legal guidelines.
- Searching and seizing resources as required for the investigation.
- How to handle digital evidence to maintain legal standards.
- What the first responder needs to do as soon as a breach is identified to prevent loss of evidence or failing to meet legal evidence requirements.
- Acquiring and duplicating data
- Using Access Data’s Forensic Toolkit (FTK), EnCase and special steps to review data whilst leaving all evidence intact.
- Understanding steganography and how such techniques can be used to mask data theft.
- Password recovery techniques and how to circumvent basic technologies employed to hide criminal activity.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Information security management
- How to develop an information security strategy.
- Risk assessment methodologies
- How to implement an info risk assessment process
- Conversation of strategies into implementation plans
- Integrating enterprise business objectives and info security policies
- Security stakeholder education process
- Components of incident response
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Internal control classifications
- IT strategy
- Information systems maintenance practices
- Media disposal process
- How to evaluate service level management practices
- Network security devices and network components
- Business continuity and disaster recovery regulations
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Accounts and identity management
- Technical penetration testing
- Layers of protection
- Connectivity interfaces and applications
- Digital signature overview
- How to apply integrity controls
- Types of encryption
- Software OS and design
- Data backup and control
- Policy and program management
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.