About this Course:
This course covers the six phases of incident handling and responding as follows:
- Introduction: Includes the definition of an event incident as well as the difference between them
- Preparation Phase: Shows the elements of preparation and the team building
- Identification Phase: Demonstrates where identification occurs and the assessment for identification
- Containment: Explains the deployment and categorization needed as well as the short or long- term actions taken
- Eradication: Stresses on restoring systems and improving defenses
- Recovery: Elaborates the validation and monitoring required for attacked systems
- Lessons Learned: Confirms the importance of meeting as a team to fix and improve and to share our experiences with others
- Basic IT Knowledge
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Microsoft Windows Knowledge
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- The essentials of the incident response and handling process that enables IT beginners as well as security professionals to be professional incident handlers
- Lessons Learned
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.