About this Course:
- Welcome to the Dark & Moody Food Photography!
- Are you into food and you are looking for inspiration to make your Instagram more appealing?
- Do you have a small business and you would like to make Stylish and Rustic photos of your (hopefully small) products?
- Are you writing a blog and you would like to get inspiration how to make stunning photos to attract your audience?
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Hello! I am Alexandra and Artist and an Art Teacher! I have lots of experiences in Photography - I made food/product photography for companies, had my photos even exhibited in Art Shows.
My philosophy is that: IT IS NOT ABOUT THE SUBJECT, NOT ABOUT THE CAMERA...IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU SEE!
I have created this course to show you the BEHIND THE SCENES of those amazing rustic&stylish&dark&moody photos and that they can be created in your home, even with your SMARTPHONE!
Check out this amazing short course and GET INSPIRED!
You don't need to purchase anything to accomplish this course: just be creative, collect the things around your home and BUILD YOUR OWN DIY HOME PHOTO STUDIO with me!
What else will you get?
- Lifetime Access
- Full support form a Professional Art Teacher and Artist in the Q/A section
- So what are you waiting for? ENROLL
- No previous or Basic knowledge: needed, mainly because it is a very beginner course
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- How to analyse light on photographs
- How and where to find inspiration
- How to analyse light in your home
- spotting the right place to build your studio (you don't need a big space, a chair is enough)
- How to play with light (creating a light tunnel, using a home made reflector)
- How to create a background
- Camera Basics
- Composition Rules
- How to Set a Scene
- How to Play with Angles
- How to tell a story with your photos
- How to use negative space
- How to edit your pictures on your Smartphone and in Photoshop
- How to set the perfect size of the pictures for sharing on different Social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.