About this Course:
Conflict is an inevitable part of working life. And it's not always bad. But, often, it is. It can be stressful, harm productivity, spoil working relationships, and lead to damaging behaviors. And, if you have any level of responsibility as a team leader, supervisor, or manager, fixing it may well be down to you. So you need the tools to deal with conflict at work.
And this course will give you them.
More than that, you'll learn how and why conflict arises, and how to minimize it before it takes hold.
Here are the main topics you'll cover:
- The sources of conflict
- How to listen
- The effect of personalities on conflict
- The ways people resist imposed ideas
- The signs and stages of conflict escalation
- The steps for de-escalating conflict
- Strategies for resolving conflict
- Five ways to handle conflict
- How to recover a broken (workplace) relationship
- Ongoing Project: Your Conflict Log
During the course, your project will be to keep and share aspects of your Conflict Log. You will create a record of your observations, successes, and struggles. Other students and your tutor will support you, endorse your successes, and help you with your questions.
So, you see, we have you covered. This course will give you the tools to:
- Prevent conflict
- Reduce and reverse its escalation
- Handle full blown conflict
- And... recover from the effects of a conflict-induced relationship breakdown
And What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck, puzzled, or just want to know more. As a professional trainer, this is what I do, and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Simpliv.
Enroll for this course now, so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
- No pre-requisites. If you're in the world of work, or soon to enter it, you're ready for this course
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Managers and supervisors at all levels
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Recognize the signs of conflict early, so you have a chance to stop it
- Reduce the incidence of conflict, by listening well
- Understand how conflict escalates, so you can stay calm and stop the escalation
- De-escalate conflict, so you bring your relationship back to normal
- Resolve conflict, using a variety of strategies and tactics
- Develop your resistance to being drawn into conflict
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.