Welcome to this e-learning course on Dealing with Stress. Written and presented by Neil Thompson this course offers a sound understanding of the problems associated with stress. Equivalent to a full day's continuous professional development the course provides helpful strategies for preventing pressure from overspilling into stress and responding positively to situations where stress has become an issue. It is an ideal grounding for staff and managers alike across a wide spectrum of organisations and settings. It is built around two video presentations made by Dr Thompson one on understanding stress and the other on meeting the stress challenge.
It has been designed to offer a solid foundation of learning about stress for all employees. There is a companion course entitled Managing Stress which is specifically geared towards helping managers understandtheir managerial responsibilities in relation to stress. It is strongly recommended that if you are a manager you complete this course first before undertaking the Managing Stress one.
If you are not a manager then this course should provide you with the understanding you need to make sense of stress and rise to the challenges involved by keeping your pressures within manageable limits.
Many courses and books on stress offer a simplistic and potentially dangerous approach to stress but here Dr Thompson shows the complexities involved and gives you the insights you need to deal with them confidently and constructively.
- There are no specific requirements for this course.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone involved in the world of work who wants to keep their pressures manageable and prevent stress and help their colleagues to do the same
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- This course will help you to understand the important difference between pressure and stress
- It will also help you appreciate the crucial role of support and recognise that we all need support at times - stress is not the sign of a weak individual; it is a sign that there is something wrong in that particular work setting at that time
- By the end of the course you will have a fuller understanding of stress and the harm it can do but you will also be aware of a range of strategies you can use to manage pressures and prevent harmful stress
- My First Section
- Lesson One: Understanding Stress 1
- Lesson Two: Understanding Stress 2
- Lesson Three: Understanding Stress 3
- Lesson Four: Meeting the Stress Challenge 1
- Lesson Five: Meeting the Stress Challenge 2
- Lesson Six: Meeting the Stress Challenge 3
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.