About this Course:
Welcome to this course on developing a reflective practice culture. This is a follow-on course to Getting Started with Reflective Practice and so it assumes that you have a sound working knowledge of reflective practice to begin with. It has been developed with two groups of people in mind:
- Practitioners who want to take their knowledge of reflective practice to the next level and
- Managers who have responsibility for promoting reflective practice within their domain of responsibility
Following a short video introduction there are five video - based lessons:
- Why develop critically reflective practice? This lesson explains why for reflective practice to achieve its full potential it needs to be critically reflective practice
- Reflective tools I: Why use them? Reflective practice tools can be extremely helpful so in this lesson we look at why they are important and how they can be used
- Reflective tools II: Tools for thinking Reflective practice takes place at the meeting point of thinking and doing. In this lesson we focus on tools that be helpful in taking our thinking forward
- Reflective tools III: Tools for action Complementing Lesson 3 we focus here on tools for action useful techniques that can make a real difference in the workplace Embedding reflection in practice One of the biggest obstacles to reflective practice is a workplace culture that discourages thinking and learning. So in this final lesson we highlight what is involved in embedding reflection in practice by creating and sustaining a reflective culture. There is also a module companion workbook that you will need to print out before you start the course. It contains space for notes plus an exercise relating to each of the five lessons. This is an important resource for you as it will help to extend and consolidate your understanding and provide you with a set of notes to act as a reference source for future development.
- This is a follow-on course to Getting started with reflective practice so it is recommended that you complete that course before starting this one
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who is interested in taking their understanding to a higher level or has managerial responsibility for promoting reflective practice
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will be well equipped to promote reflective practice your own and other people
- Why develop critically reflective practice?
- Reflective tools
- Embedding reflection in practice
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.