Management must be effective for the success of any business. Unfortunately, it is all too easy to overlook the training and development of new managers. When you provide your managers and employees with the skills and tools they need, you will greatly boost morale and strengthen your organization.Get to the heart of how to unlock the value of investing in employees and developing management. By focusing on development opportunities, establish a culture that retains top talent and improves succession planning.
In this course, discover how to:
- Discuss strategies for developing new managers
- Understand the importance of defining a clear management track
- Determine core roles and competencies for managers
- Understand the importance of continuous development for managers
- Apply the principles of manager development to your own organization
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Managers are Made, Not Born
- Module Three: Create a Management Track
- Module Four: Define and Build Competencies
- Module Five: Managers Learn by Being Managed Well
- Module Six: Provide Tools
- Module Seven: Provide Support
- Module Eight: Identify Strong Candidates Early
- Module Nine: Clearly Define the Management Track
- Module Ten: Empower New Managers
- Module Eleven: Provide Growth Opportunities
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.