Training is an essential element of development in any organization. Being knowledgeable and continuing to learn throughout your career can make you a very valuable asset. We also know that training and orientation (or 'onboarding') for newly hired employees is a key factor in retention. This is designed for a trainer who wants to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and will benefit both trainees and the organizations they work for.
This will help you know
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Program Design
- Session Three: Identifying Needs
- Session Four: The Training Model
- Session Five: The Program's Basic Outline
- Session Six: Evaluation Strategies
- Session Seven: Defining Your Approach
- Session Eight: Researching and Developing Content
- Session Nine: Pre-Assignments in Training
- Session Ten: Choosing Openings and Energizers
- Session Eleven: Training Instruments, Assessments, and Tools
- Session Twelve: Creating Supporting Materials
- Session Thirteen: Testing the Program
- Session Fourteen: Creating Proposals
- Session Fifteen: Building Rapport
- Session Sixteen: Pulling it all Together
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.