Effective customer service delivery is crucial for all types of business whether they are private, public or non profit. But it cannot just happen by itself, it has to be planned and delivered with the participation of staff at all levels. The staff needs appropriate training in order to develop customer service skills.
The customer service skills learnt on this course can be effectively applied to a wide range of roles and industries and enable the course participants to manage customer services systems and processes which have a direct and indirect impact on customers.
Who should take this course
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course
Acctedited by United Kingdom Awarding body ABC Awards (Accreditation fee applies)
This course consists of the following units:
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Customer Services
- Unit 2 - Understanding Your Customers
- Unit 3 - What is a Customer Focused Organisation?
- Unit 4 - Developing Customer Service Strategy
- Unit 5 -Implementing a Service Excellence Strategy
- Unit 6 - Training and Development for Customer Service
- Unit 7 - Importance of Effective Communication
- Unit 8 - Building Long-Term Customer Relations
- Unit 9 - Dealing with Unprofitable Customers
- Unit 10 - Importance of Customer’s Feedback
- Unit 11 - Complaints Handling
- Unit 12 -Empowerment & Ownership
About Course Provider
Brentwood Open Learning College is the UK’s leading distance learning service provider. We specialise inaffordable, accessible and enjoyable education, providing high-quality open college courses and online learning opportunities.
We offer a market-leading range of accredited courses in a wide variety of contemporary subjects and specialisms. Whether looking to enhance your CV, further your career prospects or simply explore a new subject entirely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
As a dedicated distance learning college, we offer online distance learning courses for candidates in the United Kingdom, Europe and the rest of the world. With BOLC, you can expect the same exceptional quality of service and outstanding course content, whichever course you choose and where you choose to study from.
Many online college courses UK providers offer are limited geographically – BOLC welcomes the world.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.