Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
The course concentrates on the development of a diet that can improve physical performance. The course will give necessary skills required when advising people on their nutritional needs. The course also covers nutrients, digestive system, detoxification, food allergies and intolerances, diets for various populations, weight loss and control and other related topics.
Who should take this course
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course
Acctedited by United Kingdom Awarding body ABC Awards (Accreditation fee applies)
This course consists of following units:
- Unit 1 - An Overview of Nutrition
- Unit 2 - Basics of Nutrition 1
- Unit 3 - Basics of Nutrition 2
- Unit 4 - Digestion and Detoxification
- Unit 5 - Eating Disorders
- Unit 6 - Balancing the Diet
- Unit 7 - Principles of Healthy Eating
- Unit 8 - Nutrition and the Immune System
- Unit 9 - Diet and Disease
- Unit 10 - Women’s Health
- Unit 11 - Nutrition Requirement for Different People
- Unit 12 - Weight Control Management
- Unit 13 - Weight Loss Management
- Unit 14 - Anti-ageing formulas
- Unit 15 - The Role of a Nutritionist
About Course Provider
Brentwood Open Learning College is the UK’s leading distance learning service provider. We specialise inaffordable, accessible and enjoyable education, providing high-quality open college courses and online learning opportunities.
We offer a market-leading range of accredited courses in a wide variety of contemporary subjects and specialisms. Whether looking to enhance your CV, further your career prospects or simply explore a new subject entirely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
As a dedicated distance learning college, we offer online distance learning courses for candidates in the United Kingdom, Europe and the rest of the world. With BOLC, you can expect the same exceptional quality of service and outstanding course content, whichever course you choose and where you choose to study from.
Many online college courses UK providers offer are limited geographically – BOLC welcomes the world.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.