Can be taken anytime (30 hours)
Professional Training Course
If you want to work in Health and Social Care then this course could be the perfect opportunity. Candidates will study a range of subjects to do with health and social issues, such as addictive behaviour, mood disorders and nutrition. The course is a complete guide and will help you to help others, whether you hope to become a Social Worker, a Counsellor or a Mental Health Worker, this course is the first step.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who should take this course
This course would be ideal for anyone who hopes to work within the field of Health and Well being.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Diploma in Health and Wellbeing.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
Social Care Worker
Community Wellbeing Officer
Mental Health Care Worker
- Fundamentals of Health and Wellness
- Understanding Psychosocial Health for Personal Wellness
- Explore Mood Disorders and Personal Health
- Explaining Anxiety Disorders and Personal Health
- Explaining Psychotic Disorders and Personal Health
- Overview of Personality Disorders and Personal Health
- Overview of Stress Disorders and Personal Health
- Coping Mechanisms and Stress Management
- Usage of Drugs and Addictive Behaviors
- The Effects of Alcohol & Tobacco Use for Personal Health
- Overview of Cardiovascular, Respiratory, & Endocrine Health
- Explaining about Cancer and Personal Health
- Infectious Conditions and Immune Disorders
- Understanding of Diabetes, Arthritis, and Genetic-Related Disorders
- Overview of Neurological Disorders, Symptoms & Conditions
- Fundamentals of Environmental Health and Risk Analysis
- Human Concerns and Environmental Health Issues
- Studying Intentional Violence and Injury
- What are Personal Safety Precautions?
- Understanding of Consumer Awareness of Health Care
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.