The course will equip you with all the essential knowledge and skills for your exceptional career in PR. You will learn how to get the best value from your PR activities, how to conduct newsworthy surveys to gain valuable PR exposure, and how to enhance your PR communication skills for media interviews. Hence the course covers all the key concepts, theories, techniques and skills that you need to become an effective PR practitioner.
Who should take this course
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course
Acctedited by United Kingdom Awarding body ABC Awards (Accreditation fee applies)
This course consists of following units:
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Public Relations
- Unit 2 - Concepts of Public Relations
- Unit 3 - Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Unit 4 - Public Relations as Planned Communication
- Unit 5 - Public Relations Tools & Methods
- Unit 6 - Production of Public Relations Material
- Unit 7 - Corporate Public Relations
- Unit 8 -Media Relations
- Unit 9 - Internal Communications
- Unit 10 - Issues Management and Public Affairs
- Unit 11 - Crisis Management and Public Relations
- Unit 12 - Ethics and Professionalism in Public Relations
About Course Provider
Brentwood Open Learning College is the UK’s leading distance learning service provider. We specialise inaffordable, accessible and enjoyable education, providing high-quality open college courses and online learning opportunities.
We offer a market-leading range of accredited courses in a wide variety of contemporary subjects and specialisms. Whether looking to enhance your CV, further your career prospects or simply explore a new subject entirely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
As a dedicated distance learning college, we offer online distance learning courses for candidates in the United Kingdom, Europe and the rest of the world. With BOLC, you can expect the same exceptional quality of service and outstanding course content, whichever course you choose and where you choose to study from.
Many online college courses UK providers offer are limited geographically – BOLC welcomes the world.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.