People with disabilities represent a significant and largely underutilized resource for businesses. Many disabled persons are underemployed or unemployed. As a result of advocates for diversity, as well as a shrinking labor pool, employers are taking a serious look at hiring and retaining people with disabilities. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Terms
- Session Three: Misconceptions and Realities
- Session Four: A Business Case
- Session Five: Dissecting Labels
- Session Six: Accessibility
- Session Seven: The Cornerstones of Diversity
- Session Eight: Pre-Assignment Review
- Session Nine: Encouraging Diversity by Hiring
- Session Ten: Using the STOP Technique
- Session Eleven: Communication Essentials for Disability Awareness
- Session Twelve: Communication Styles
- Session Thirteen: Critical Conversations
- Session Fourteen: How Do We Make It Happen?
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.