About this Course:
We believe that every great idea begins in the moment. All moments are characterized by the space between the stimulus and the response. It is in this space that we believe great things happen: an opportunity to create. But it doesn't always work out that way. In fact when given that opportunity in the moment many of us react. It's become a habit and as we all know habits are hard to break. This type of behaviour can add up too. Multiple moments plus multiple instances of reacting equals many lost opportunities. Imagine what you're missing out on!
In this program titled Driving Agility Global Workforce Innovator Laura Goodrich provides the road map for you your organisation and your team members to rewire old habits of thinking and develop a new thinking process primed for innovation and success. You'll understand that for each moment there lies a whole new world of exciting opportunities.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learn how to challenge knee jerk reactions and legacy thinking
- Learn the power of challenging the status quo by asking a question
- Learn about the Drivers of Innovation
- Explore the inside influences at your work
- Learn about the three R's to find new solutions to old programs
- Learn how to pull it altogether and use a thinking process for driving agility and innovation in your work
- Driving Agility
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.