About this Course:
This course presents many of the topics found in a typical 2-semester college anatomy and physiology course.
The topics are presented through animated videos and an ebook (An Easy Guide to Learning Anatomy and Physiology). Each body system is presented separately and there are quizzes at the end of each section. The typical time to complete this course is from about 8 - 12 weeks.
Anyone wishing to learn about the anatomy and physiology of the human body will find this course useful particularly students in allied health programs such as nursing physical therapy pre-chiropractic and pre-medicine. High school students taking AandP should find this course helpful as well.
This course is useful as a stand alone course or for supporting existing AandP courses. It also serves as a great review of AandP.
- No previous knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology is necessary. Good listening and reading skills are all that is necessary to be successful in this course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will learn much of the content given in a typical 2-semester Anatomy and Physiology course. We will cover all of the major body systems including the tissues integument nervous skeletal muscular joints sensory blood endocrine cardiovascular lymphatic immune respiratory urinary and reproductive systems
- Introduction to the Human Body
- Cell Metabolism
- The Integument
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- The Joints
- The Nervous System
- The Sensory System
- The Endocrine System
- The Blood
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Lymphatic System and Immunity
- The Respiratory System
- The Urinary System
- Fluids Electrolytes Acid-Base Balance
- The Digestive System
- The Reproductive System
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.