About this Course:
Eclipse is the most popular Open Source Java IDE. More developers use Eclipse than any other tool for Java Programming.
In this course, we take you on a fun ride with Eclipse.
By the end of this course, you would have a number of Eclipse tips and tricks up your sleeve. You will also understand various features of Eclipse - Views, Perspectives, Debugger, Save Actions, Plugins and Code Generation. You will improve your productivity with Eclipse Shortcuts . You will also learn to import projects from Git and the basics of Maven projects.
Course is Organised into 11 Steps : Experienced Eclipse Developers can give Step 0 a skip:
- Step 0 : Eclipse Basics - Workspace & Your First Java File
- Step 1 : Most Important Editing Shortcuts ctrl-1 and ctrl-space
- Step 2 : Debugging Java Programs
- Step 3 : Eclipse Short Cuts
- Step 4 : Refactoring with Eclipse
- Step 5 : Code Generation with Eclipse
- Step 6 : Automate with Save Actions
- Step 7 : Eclipse Views
- Step 8 : Eclipse Perspectives
- Step 9 : Plugins
- Step 10 : Setting up Projects From Git and Maven
- Some programming experience with Java will be handy
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn Programming with Eclipse
- Students who have some experience with Eclipse but who want to learn a lot more about Eclipse
- Students Learning Java
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Be more productive with Eclipse
- Understand Eclipse Basics: Views, Perspectives, Shortcuts, Code Generation & Plugins
- Make use of Eclipse Save Actions Features
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.