As project managers and leads, we all know how difficult it can be to accurately determine the duration of a project, yet that is exactly what is expected of us on a regular basis. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Projects and Schedules
- Session Three: The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Session Four: Estimating Activity Durations
- Session Five: Camping Case Study
- Session Six: Identifying Task Dependencies
- Session Seven: Aligning Resources with Activities
- Session Eight: Project Planning
- Session Nine: Scheduling Software
- Session Ten: Uncertainty and Risk Management
- Session Eleven: Communication Strategies
- Session Twelve: Creating a Viable Schedule
- Session Thirteen: Updating and Monitoring the Schedule
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.