About this Course:
You will learn a practical yet truly transformational model of leadership based on decades of experience and a unique blend of theories: Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Family Systems theory Dr. John Wallen's interpersonal communication model Dr. Daryl Conner's change management theory and others. The course is an engaging blend of videos and quizzes. You will be able to immediately apply your learning to having the effect you want at work and in your personal relationships.
Boost your EQ and Leadership Quickly Using:
- Dr. Edwin Freidman's Self-Differentiated Leadership
- Dr. John Wallen's Interpersonal Gap and Four Behavioral skills
- The implications of neuroscience for EQ
- Goal Alignment and other practical Organization Development methods
- You?must be the change you want to see in the world
Those are Gandhi's words and he knew what he was talking about. To transform your organization you must first start with yourself. People respond to leaders who have the humility to work on themselves throughout their lives and if you sincerely do so with quality guidance you will enhance your strengths and smooth your edges. There are many places to start such as working on a balance of taking clear concise stands with tuning in and effectively connecting with others. By doing so you will more effectively get business results.
There are many additional benefits to increasing your emotional intelligence. Dr. Daniel Goleman has documented a long list ranging from increased earnings to satisfaction in personal life to effectiveness in job performance. You can take a step down that same path through the information and advice offered in this course.
Contents and Overview:
- This course is challenging but relatively quick containing 10 lectures and approximately 100 minutes of video content. There are short quizzes after each segment to drive learning home. It's designed for anyone regardless of experience level who is in or wishes to be in a leadership position in an organization with the added benefit of skills that also apply to improving personal relationships.
- No pre-work required
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Best suited for people who are in or who are aspiring to a leadership position
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Apply the principles of Emotionally Intelligent Leadership to create high performance in your organization
- Understand and apply the Three Core Elements of Self-Differentiated Leadership
- Understand and apply the Five Characteristics of Chronically Anxious Systems
- Understand and apply the Three Core Skills of Emotional Intelligence
- Understand and apply Neuroscience and its implications for EQ
- Understand and apply The Interpersonal Gap
- Understand and apply Dr. John Wallens Four Interpersonal Skills
- Understand and apply the RPC three layer model of Goals
- Understand and apply the Decision Styles model of Tannenbaum and Schmidt
- Learn strategies for applying Emotionally Intelligent Leadership to Employee Engagement
- Why Change? Because Engagement through Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Pays
- Self-Differentiated Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Behavioral Skills
- Application to Organizations
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.