An article in the March 11, 2010 edition of TIME magazine purported to explain "why we have entered the post-trust era.'' Indeed, we seem to be in a time where people act inappropriately and then refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Who can we blame for the world economic crisis, or issues with religion, or the outcomes of our governments, or the state of the environment? More to the point, why do we spend so much time and energy looking to pin the blame on someone (usually anyone but ourselves)? With this in mind, it's no wonder that organizations who promote accountability are more successful and more productive.In this course, you will learn about what accountability is, how to promote it in your organization, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others.
This course will help you knows how to:
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
- Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organization
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Accountability
- Session Three: Creating an Accountable Organization
- Session Four: Setting Goals and Expectations
- Session Five: Doing Delegation Right
- Session Six: Offering Feedback
- Session Seven: A Toolbox for Managers
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.