Have you ever been in a workplace situation where a supervisor has made a decision that you didn't agree with? Did you wish that you could ask someone else what they thought of the decision, whether they would have done the same thing? The peer review process offers employees just that chance, using a formalized procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions. This course
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is Peer Review?
- Session Three: Initiating the Process
- Session Four: The Peer Review Panel
- Session Five: Asking Questions
- Session Six: The Peer Review Process
- Session Seven: Panel Walk Through
- Session Eight: Why Does the Process Fail?
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.