Recognizing employees through various recognition programs is a fantastic investment. Being appreciated is a basic human feeling and reaps great rewards. Praise and recognition are essential to an outstanding workplace and its employees.Through our Employee Recognition course, fiind out how to recognize the value of implementing even the smallest of plans. The cost of employee recognition is very minimal in relation to the benefits that will be experienced. Employee recognition programs have been shown to increase productivity, employee loyalty, and increased safety.
Learn how to:
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train yourself and your leadership to recognize your employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Many Types of Incentive
- Module Three: Designing Employee Recognition Programs
- Module Four: How To Get The Buzz Out
- Module Five: It Starts From The Top!
- Module Six: Creating a Culture of Recognition
- Module Seven: The Best Things In Life Are Free!
- Module Eight: A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
- Module Nine: Pulling Out The Red Carpets
- Module Ten: The Don'ts of Employee Recognition
- Module Eleven: Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.