About this Course:
10 short videos with everyday medical terminology, with pronunciation practice, reading, understanding, use in a typical sentence and vivid graphics. Each lesson focuses on about 12 vocabulary items commonly used in everyday medical practice from private practice to hospital use. Each lesson is divided into alphabetical order, and includes a comprehension review at the end. If you are working in, or intend working in medicine, particularly in an English speaking country, this course is for you. You may also need to take an IELTS exam if you intend migrating, and you can check out my IELTS courses on this site as well. This course is usually more expensive, but for a short time, I am making an INTRODUCTORY OFFER.
- An INTERMEDIATE (or better) level of English is needed for this course, PLUS an understanding of medical practice, and procedures
- This course is most suitable to people either employed in the medical sector, or studying medicine in some form
- So nurses, doctors, doctors, surgeons, physicians, pharmacists, paramedics, wards-people etc will benefit from this course
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- This course will NOT teach you medicine
- It is designed to use the knowledge you already have in your chosen field, and show you how to communicate that knowledge in English
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.