Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
With increasing difficulty to find a living space, real estate is clearly one of the most sought-after businesses out there in almost every cosmopolitan city. People come to work from outside every day and are constantly looking for ways to shorten their commuting distance. If you are looking to get your hands on the sector of Real Estate management, you are in the right place!
Estate agents are essentially property manager who help individuals sell or rent out properties for a hefty commission. This course explains the different types of agents, what real estate agents do, and the pros and cons of hiring estate agents which in turn helps you develop ways to serve your clients better. You will also find out more about property valuation, handling viewings, property negotiation, management and real estate laws as well.
This course is suited for those who are eager to learn more about real estate and gain sufficient knowledge on the subject. If you think you want a guideline to establish yourself towards building a career in Real estate, this is the perfect course to begin with.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Estate Agent
- What is an Estate Agent
- Real Estate
- The Different Types of Agents
- What a Real Estate Agent Does
- Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent
- Knowing Your Clients
- Day in the life of Estate Agent
- Property Valuation
- Handling Viewings
- Property Negotiation
- Property Management
- Real Estate Laws
- Legal System & Real Estate UK
- An Introduction to the UK legal system
- Different Types of Investment Structures
- Commercial Leases
- Title & Registration
- Finance in Real Estate
- Investment Purchase Procedure
- Acquisition Costs
- Land Usage
- Planning & Environment
- Investment Structure & Key Legislations
- Being an Agent in USA
- Selecting The Best Properties
- Leasing Instead Of Selling
- Buyers Interest
- Be Zone Conscious
- Home Loans
- Knowing When You're Ready To Buy
- Is Your Lake Home For Sale?
- Living The Waterfront Lifestyle Every Day
- How To Locate Waterfront Property Rentals
- Real Estate Front
Why Should You Choose Estate Agent Diploma Level 3
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free Microsoft office course
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.