Master the science of forensic investigations and combine that mastery with the knowledge of tricks cybercriminals use to access corporate systems and how they can be stopped with this Cyber Security Forensic Investigator and Ethical Hacker Package.
Who should take this course
This course is best suited to anyone who is looking to gain the necessary knowledge to make a career change in IT security. Or, it is equally able to satisfy the demands of anyone who is looking to better understand hacking techniques so that can protect their, or their clients, resources.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The package is split into two courses. The first of these courses is built around the Certified Ethical Hacker certification:
- Understanding ethics involved in white hat hacking.
- How cybercriminals test network protection measures and how these reconnaissance activities can be spotted and blocked.
- How to identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms and Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.
- The role of social engineering to steal confidential information directly from employees.
- Sniffers and session hijacking
- Web-based attacks
- Wireless network security
- How hackers avoid protective measures like IDS, firewalls and honeypots.
- Network forensic techniques
- Cryptography and steganography
- How to use the metasploit toolkit to assess network protection measures.
The second stage of this package is the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator course and takes students through:
- How to carry out an investigation according to industry best practice principles and legal guidelines.
- Searching and seizing resources required for the investigation.
- Handling Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- How to fit a forensic lab for investigations.
- Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- Using Access Data FTK and Special Steps
- Log Correlation
- Network Forensics
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Attacks
- Email Crimes
- Mobile Resource Investigation
- Investigation Reports
- Expert Witness
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.