About this Course:
Welcome to Ethical Hacking Course. In this course you will start as a beginner and leave the course with an expert. The course purely focused on Practicals.
Course is divided in 2 parts:
- Network Pentesting
- Web Pentesting
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of computer systems networks and how devices communicate with each other. We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level - by the time you finish you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
Network Penetration Testing - In this section you will learn major and minor attacks on networks. It can be divided in 3 sections:
Pre-connection: in this section we still don't know much about penetration testing - all we have is a computer with a wireless card. You will learn how gather information about the networks and computers around you and launch a number of attacks without a password such as controlling the connections around you - ie: deny or allow any device from connecting to any network. You will also learn how to create a fake access point attract users to connect to it and capture any important information they enter.
Gaining Access: Now that you have gathered information about the networks around you and found your target you will learn how to crack the key and gain access to your target network. In this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WEP or WPA or WPA2 encryption
Post Connection: Now you have the key to your target network and you can connect to it. In this section you will learn a number of powerful attacks that can be launched against the network and connected clients. These attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any device connected to your network and read all the traffic used by these devices - images videos audio passwords etc.
Gaining Access: In this section you will learn how to gain full control over any computer system
Server Side Attacks: In this approach you will learn how to gain full access to systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather information about a target computer system such as its operating system open ports installed services and discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities. You will also learn how to exploit these weaknesses to gain full control over the target. Finally you will learn how to generate different types of reports for your discoveries. Client Side Attacks. If the target system does not contain any weaknesses then the only way to gain access to it is by interacting with the user. In this approach you will learn how to launch a number of powerful attacks to fool the target user and get them to install a backdoor on their device. This is done by creating fake updates and serving them to the user or by backdooring downloaded files on the fly. You will also learn how to gather information about the target person and use social engineering to deliver a backdoor to them as an image or any other file type. Post Exploitation - In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You'll learn how to access the file system - read or write or upload or execute - maintain your access spy on the target and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems.
Web Application Penetration Testing - In this section you will learn how websites actually works. You will learn various web application attacks like sql injection attack xss attack csrf attack shell upload attack buffer overflow attack local file inclusion attack etc . we have covered all major attacks on web applications.
In this course you will perform test to carry out and exploit hidden vulnerability within your network and systems not only you will be exposing those but you will also provide ways and methods to fix and secure and hardening your system security preventing it from any other attacks. You will learn how to test your network against various types of attacks and develop a network-testing environment that can be used to test scanning tools and techniques. Employ the methods used by real hackers effectively to ensure the most effective penetration testing of your network select and configure the most effective tools from Kali Linux to test network security employ stealth to avoid detection in the network being tested recognize when stealthy attacks are being used against your network. Exploit networks and data systems using wired and wireless networks as well as web services. Identify and download valuable data from target systems and learn to maintain access on compromised systems. Use social engineering to compromise the weakest part of the network the end users. Port scanning for UDP scanning stealth scanning connect and zombie scanning using pentesting tools. You will learn how to utilize the arsenal of tools available in Kali Linux to conquer any network environment. By the end of this course you will become a pro with the tools that Kali Linux offers to perform some advanced penetration testing how to exploit the vulnerable systems and how to patch them.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only.
NOTE: This course is a product of Sunil Gupta and no other organization is associated with it or a certification exam. Although you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Simpliv.
- Computer Basics
- Wireless Adapter - for wifi cracking - Details inside course
- No need of Programming or code
- Windows Operating System as main OS in PC or Laptop
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- 125 plus detailed Practical videos regarding hacking / Penetration Testing
- Network Web and App Lab Setup for Penetration Testing
- Discover vulnerabilities in remote servers and exploit them gain full control over these servers
- Learn how websites work how to discover and exploit web application vulnerabilities to gain full control over websites
- Installation of Kali linux O.S. in systems
- Learn linux and terminal basics
- Learn Network Penetration Testing
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection and spy on client
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 - wifi verions
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords cookies urls videos images ..etc
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections
- Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities
- Lab setup and Softwares
- Network Pentesting Overview
- Network Pentesting - Wireless (Wifi) Hacking Preparation
- Network Pentesting - Wireless (Wifi) Hacking - WEP/WPA/WPA2 Hack
- Network Pentesting - MITM Attack
- Network Pentesting - Server Side Attacks
- Network Pentesting - Client side attack - Social Engineering
- Network Pentesting - Client side attack - Bypass Antivirus in Windows7
- Lab Setup - Windows10 machine
- Network Pentesting - Client side attack - Bypass Antivirus in Windows10 machine
- Website Pentesting - Lab Setup
- Website Pentesting - SQL Injection Attack on Websites
- Website Pentesting - XSS Attack on web application
- Website Pentesting - CSRF ( cross site request forgery ) attack
- Website Pentesting - Other Attacks
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.