What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
During this course, you will acquire the relevant knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. For example, you will study: how to budget an event, how to target your goals and audience, event planning as an industry and the process of planning an event. Whether you just want to know how to plan amazing events for your personal life or hope to work in Event Management, this course is a detailed introduction, containing useful knowledge and practical skills.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for those hoping to start or manage a successful Interior Design business
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Small, medium as well as big business owners
- Event planner
- Event organizer
- Catering services
- Seminar and meeting planner
- Module 01 - The Event Management
- Module 02 - What Is Event Management
- Module 03 - Identifying Event Types
- Module 04 - Way Of Working With Clients
- Module 05 - Process Of Planning An Event
- Module 06 - Invitations, Greetings And Dress Code
- Module 07 - Explore Table Manners And Table Settings
The Method Of Assessment:
At The End Of The Course, Learners Will Take An Online Multiple Choice Question Assessment Test. This Test Is Marked Automatically, So You Will Receive An Instant Grade And Know Whether You Have Passed The Course.
Successful Candidates Will Be Awarded A Certificate In Event Management Essentials Training.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.