About this Course:
So, you've mastered the basics but now need to step up a gear! The IF Formula is one of those functions that, since the early versions of Excel, remains useful, practical and almost essential to any Excel user, regardless of what you do on Spreadsheets. Learning about IF Formulas will be ideal for anyone who is (but not limited to):
- A business professional who needs to upskill
- Applying for a job which requires 'Excellent use of Excel skills etc
- A graduate who needs to fill in skill gaps to make their CV stand out more
- An advanced user but needs refreshing and looking to pick up some new tips and shortcuts
This course will introduce you to what an IF Formula is, where it can be used and how to set one up. You'll also be shown how these can be used in reporting on large datasets to produce summaries. There will be practical examples and real life situations to work through with the exercises attached.
Enjoy learning your new skills and putting them to use!
- Students are only required to have a basic understanding of formulas
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
All Excel users from beginner to advanced
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand IF Statements and when to use them
- Creating an IF Statement to analyse data
- Using CountIF, SumIF and AverageIF to summarise and report on your data
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.