Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Cloud computing is being aggressively adopted on a global basis as businesses seek to reduce costs and improve their agility. And one of the critical needs of the industry is to provide training and certification of professionals to assure that cloud computing is implemented responsibly, and with the appropriate security controls.
EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation level course is for anyone who is interested in understanding the fundamentals of cloud computing from both a technical and a business perspective.
EXIN’s Cloud Computing Foundation is not just a technical cloud course but instead focuses on the business and management side as well. The course also examines the auditing and service response within cloud computing as well the delegation of IT responsibilities within an environment focused on cloud technology. This course covers how cloud technology deals with a variety of different areas, including; Hardware, Software, Processes, OS & Application Licenses, People, Power and Backups.
The course is of particular interest to:
- IT infrastructure managers who need to understand and plan for Cloud adoption.
- IT professionals who need to better understand Cloud technologies, particularly those from Exin.
- Professionals working with Exin Cloud technologies who need to achieve the vendor certification.
My Training Academy’s EXIN’s Cloud Computing Foundation course is designed to help learners pass the EXIN Cloud Computing exam.
The great thing about our EXIN’s Cloud Computing Foundation course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the EXIN’s Cloud Computing Foundation certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Certificate of Completion
Domain 1. The principles of Cloud Computing
- 1.1 The concept of Cloud Computing
- 1.1.1 Explain Cloud Computing
- 1.1.2 Compare the four main Deployment Models
- 1.1.3 Three main Service Models
- 1.2 Evolution toward Cloud Computing
- 1.2.1 Concepts from which Cloud Computing developed
- 1.2.2 Role of Virtualization in Cloud Computing
- 1.2.3 Role of managed services in Cloud Computing
- 1.3 Cloud Computing architectures
- 1.3.1 Difference between a single purpose and multipurpose architecture
- 1.3.2 Service Oriented Architecture
- 1.4 Drivers and limitations of Cloud Computing
- 1.4.1 Drivers
- 1.4.2 Limitations
Domain 2. Implementing and Managing Cloud Computing
- 2.1 Building of Local Cloud environment
- 2.1.1 Main components of a local cloud environment and how they are interconnected
- 2.1.2 Use of Virtual Private Network access to a Local Area Network
- 2.1.3 Risks of connecting a local cloud network to the public internet
- 2.2 Principles of managing Cloud services
- 2.2.1 Use of IT Service Management principles in a Cloud environment
- 2.2.2 Management of service levels in a Cloud environment
Domain 3. Using the Cloud
- 3.1 How users can access the Cloud
- 3.1.1 How to access Web Applications through a Web Browser
- 3.1.2 Cloud Web Access Architecture
- 3.1.3 Use of a Thin Client
- 3.1.4 Use of mobile devices in accessing the cloud
- 3.2 How Cloud Computing can be used for business processes
- 3.2.1 Impact of Cloud Computing on the primary processes of an organization
- 3.2.2 Role of standard applications in collaboration
- 3.3 How Service Providers can use the Cloud
- 3.3.1 How using Cloud Computing changes the relation between vendors and customers
- 3.3.2 Benefits and risks of providing Cloud based services
Domain 4. Security and compliance
- 4.1 Security risks of Cloud Computing and knows mitigating measures (CSA top 10 threats and controls)
- 4.1.1 Security risks in the cloud
- 4.1.2 Mitigating security risks
- 4.2 Managing identity and privacy in the Cloud
- 4.2.1 Identity management
- 4.2.2 Privacy and Compliance issues and safeguards in Cloud Computing
Domain 5. Evaluation of Cloud Computing
- 5.1 Business case for Cloud Computing
- 5.1.1 Costs and possible savings of Cloud Computing
- 5.1.2 Operational and staffing benefits of Cloud Computing
- 5.2 Evaluation of Cloud Computing implementations
- 5.2.1 Evaluation of performance factors, management requirements and satisfaction factors
- 5.2.2 Evaluation of service providers and their services in Cloud Computing
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.