Imagine that every time you deliver your IPO road show presentation investors are nodding their heads with understanding and agreement on your key points. Wouldn't it be nice to know that investors will perceive you as confident competent and that they fully understand why your business has great potential upside?
In this How to Deliver an IPO Road Show Presentation course you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the most common blunders that plague IPO road show presentations
- How to make your legal and investment banking team happy and still give an interesting presentation
- How to deal with boring slides and lots of data
- How to engage and connect with your investor audience
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now through the power of Simpliv's online platform he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs Fortune 500 executives and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video critiquing yourself and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards.
Enroll in this course today.
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for CEOs CFOs investor relations executives and PR executives who will be involved with creating and delivering IPO roadshow presentations
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Deliver an IPO Roadshow Presentation
- Rehearse your roadshow presentation effectively
- Manage slides in an engaging manner
- Speak with confidence
- Your Successful Roadshow Presentation Taking Your Company Public
- Communicate What is Most Important About Your Company
- Getting the Greatest Return on Your Investment in Practice
- This is the Beginning of Numerous Successful Financial Presentations
- Housekeeping Matters
- Bonus Reading
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.