About this Course:
In this course you learn about the financing strategies for your business throughout its lifecycle. You learn about all the various debt and equity financing arrangements at an application based level.
In the debt sections of the course, you learn about how operating lines of credit work and what to watch out for. We also talk about asset-based lending facilities, term loans, leasing, and mezzanine financing, which is an increasingly popular way of replacing equity financing with hybrid financial instruments. In the equity sections of the course, you learn about venture capital, private equity, and the process of going public.
- No Advanced Preparation is needed. Prerequisite Education: It is assumed that the course participant has already developed competency in financial statement analysis, ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and present value techniques
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in finance, accounting, or related fields
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Recognize and identify the needs and objectives for capital
- Discover the financing lifecycle and recognize where a company is within the financing lifecycle
- Identify the short-term, semi-permanent, and permanent sources of capital
- Explore the various sources of debt financing
- Recognize common terms and structures used in financing arrangements
- Discover mezzanine financing and recognize unique features of these instruments
- Explore the different sources of equity financing including venture capital, private equity, and initial public offerings
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.