About this Course:
This course aim to equip the reader with Java programming, Text Mining, and Natural Language Processing fundamentals in a fast and practical way.
There will be many examples and explanations that are straight to the point. You will develop your own Text Mining Application at the end course.
- Computer Knowledge
- Basic coding knowledge
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Getting Started (Installing IDE)
- Language Essentials I (variables, data types)
- Language Essentials II (loops, if else methods)
- Object Essentials (classes, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation)
- Text Mining Essentials (Import Text Files, Text Transformation (lowercase, stopwords), Text Understanding (Stanford NLP), Text Classification (Stanford Classifier) )
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.