Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Almost every house these days have a backyard, but keeping that backyard nice and tidy is your responsibility. Having a beautiful backyard reflects to society your level of success in life, and one way to make certain to make that happen is through an organized and well-maintained garden.
It's not hard to imagine, a beautiful garden is filled with good landscape, full of colors and plants. In order to help you with this imagination, this Garden Design and Maintenance Diploma Level 3 course is what you need. This course is an amazing compilation as you can learn a lot about designing your garden here. Initially, you learn about the basics of gardening like planning, tools needed, natural pest control and much more. Following that you learn about organic gardening and how to grow fruits, vegetables, and herbs using organic fertilizers, compost and pest controls. You will also learn about growing organic plants from indoors as well as container and hydroponic gardening.
Finally, you will discover methods of garden care in different situations and so much more. This is the ideal course for you if you are interested to make your garden beautiful, after all that would imply you are also successful.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Module 1: Gardening Basics
- Organic Gardening Basics
- Having a Plan
- Having the Right Tools
- Making your Own Mulch
- Natural Pest Control
- Organic Fertilizer
- What To Avoid
- Benefits of Organic Gardening
- Module 2: Organic Gardening
- Why Garden Organically?
- Planning Your Organic Vegetable Garden
- Growing Your Organic Vegetable Garden
- Why Grow an Organic Herb Garden?
- Growing an Organic Herb Garden
- You Have Organically Grown Herbs, Now What?
- Organic Garden Fertilizers
- Organic Gardening Compost
- Why Use Organic Pest Control?
- How to Control Garden Pests Organically
- How to Bring Your Organic Plants Indoors; for Easy Year Round Growth
- Organic Container Gardening
- Organic Hydroponic Gardening
- Module 3: Attracting Butterflies
- WHY SHOULD YOU ATTRACT BUTTERFLIES?
- A BUTTERFLY'S LIFE
- PLANNING YOUR BUTTERFLY GARDEN
- PLANTS TO ATTRACT BUTTERFLIES
- Module 4: Garden Maintenance
- How to Take Care of your Garden
- Beginning Garden Care for the New Homeowner
- At Home Remedies for Garden Care
- Common Garden Problems And Easy Garden Care Solutions
- Dogs Beware: Garden Care for the Dog Friendly Home
- Garden Care for all Flower and Vegetable Life
- Garden Care for the New Neighbor
- Garden Care in All Seasons
- What to Look for in Plant Selection
- Herb Garden Care: Types, Tricks and Tips for Success
- How Not to Care for your Garden: Common Garden Care Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Choose and Maintain Annuals
- How to Make your Seedlings Grow
- How to Make Garden Care a Fun Filled Family Activity
- Winter Garden Care
- Garden Care for All Corners of Your Yard
- Must Have Garden Tools for the Proper Garden Care Year Round
- Preparing for a Garden
- Proper Care to Garden
- So, You Want to Start a Garden? Garden Care
- The Best Conditions and Home Remedy Secrets to Rose Garden Care
- The Different Kinds of Plant Gardens and How to Care for Each Type
- What Type of Garden are you Destined to Have?
- Top Nine Garden Care Tips from the Experts
- Recommended Reading
Recommended Reading : Garden Design and Maintenance Diploma Level 3
Why Should You Choose Garden Design and Maintenance Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.